I want to tell you about a great bundle of ebooks that you can purchase from ultimate bundles. At the end of all of the description for this bundle, you can read my favorites so far and why I’m glad I bought this. (This is an affiliate post so I need to share their information in its entirety, but then you can read what I love so far too.)
By popular demand, 100+ homemaking bloggers are bringing back The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, and it’s better than ever!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a complete library of great eBooks on homemaking—a truly valuable knowledge base you’ll use for many years to come.
Unlike a library, though, you don’t have to spend years building it up. The Ultimate Bundles team has done the hard work for you, searching the web to find the very best eBooks from top homemaking authors and combining them into one essential collection that you can buy in one simple purchase.
Act now to get the ultimate eBook collection on homemaking at a once-in-a-lifetime price.
I’m confident you won’t find a more comprehensive set of homemaking resources anywhere — and certainly not at this price. Bought separately, they’d cost a total of $698 (not including $200+ in bonuses!). But you can have all of them for just $29.97!
Or, for just an extra $10, you not only get the full set of PDF files, but also a bonus set of Kindle editions, perfectly formatted for easy Kindle reading. This has been a popular request over the years and I’m excited to say it’s now available!
I believe it’s the best deal on homemaking eBooks anywhere on the web. But it will only be available for six days. So grab yours before it’s gone!
In this bundle, you will find 80+ eResources aimed to grow you in all aspects of homemaking, including:
- Food (recipes!)
- Faith (for you & for your kids)
- Work-from-home & blogging
- Pregnancy & babies
- Health & wellness
- Holidays & special events
- Financial stewardship
See the full list of 80+ eBooks, audio files, eCourses & printable packs included in the sale.
We’ve also included $200 of freebies from our 10 awesome partners!
In addition to all the amazing eResources, this bundle includes the best bonus offers it’s ever had, including:
- A free 10-pack of greeting cards from Dayspring
- 3 free eye shadows from Redeeming Beauty Minerals
- Free art print plus $15 store credit to Hope Ink
- $15 store credit for fabric & patterns from Marie-Madeline Studio
- Sixty-four loads of eco-friendly laundry detergent from Dizolve
As well as five more incredible offers from:
These deals are worth over six times the price of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. So you’re up on the deal right away!
Learn more about the bonus offers.
This huge wealth of information and guidance will be right there on your laptop, tablet, smartphone, or Kindle, whenever you need it.
Here’s what you need to know about the sale:
Want to learn more? Read about what this amazing bundle offers—or just buy it now!
Remember, this bundle is available for 6 days only, from 8 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 23 to 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Monday, April 28th.
My take on this amazing bundle of books:
Let me tell you about the books available and which ones I’ve enjoyed so far (only having owned the bundle for less than a day):
- I have read a lot of The Busy Homeschool Mom’s Guide to Daylight (by Heidi St. John). This book could fall under the homemaking, homeschooling, or motherhood categories, but they grouped it under Self-Care.
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is by Crystal Paine. I always love her blog and her books so this one I’m sure will be no different. I’m going to start the 21 day challenge probably tomorrow.
- Equipped is a book about goal-setting. In the first chapter, I liked what the author had to say about setting goals to line up with what God wants. Also, she mentioned that your goals should be looked back on as how far God has taken you instead of looking at what you aren’t gotten done.
- The Cherished Home has a great first chapter and has caught my attention as far as being intentional at making memories with my children. I’m wondering what fun memories we can make even today.
- The Sewing School 101 book seems like a great reference especially because I’m such a novice sewer and my daughter wants to learn.
- The Healthy Lunch Box: Sandwich-Free Secrets to Packing a Read Food Lunch really caught my eye since our gluten-free lunches don’t include sandwiches but do include lots of stress on my part. I hope to get some new lunch packing ideas from this book. The first chapter had me laughing as she shared about her son’s lunches at summer camp becoming legendary.
I’ve also downloaded a few of the books about food, more of the motherhood books, and want to check out more of the printables today. I thought the books on faith, holidays and special events,financial stewardship, marriage, and blogging looked really great too. There’s even a section of books on pregnancy and infant care that you might be interested in.
Honestly, there is so much in this bundle, I’ll be reading for a long time!