God has called us to follow Him, put our family together, and given us hearts to homeschool our children. We want to share some of our fun educational ideas and great resource finds with you as we run this race God has put before us. Thanks for joining us on our journey and come run with us!
If you want to know more . . .
- we (Seth and Becki) have been married 15 years
- Our children are ages 10, 8, 7, and 5
- Yes, our 10 year old is really tall, and yes, our 7 year old is really short, but God has made each of us just the way he wants us.
- We’re a young-earth, 6-day creation, Bible-believing Christian family.
- We also are a gluten-free home due to one Celiac member.
- We love to homeschool using Classical Conversations.
- We have a slight library addiction as well as a love of all kinds of geeky math and science (You will find lots of fun science experiments here (by Seth) like making plasma in the microwave or studying the properties of light. If it’s something fun with science, we’ll want to do it.)
- We seek to follow the Lord with what we do, think, and say, and though we stumble, we try to run this race God has set before us.
Some of our posts have affiliate links. We won’t post an affiliate link to a product we don’t endorse or wouldn’t use ourselves. Blog hosting isn’t free, but we won’t promote products we wouldn’t use in our own family.